Today in this guide we will show you how to flash the OxygneOS Stock Fastboot ROM on the OnePlus 9RT phone. This method will help you to Downgrade, Update, or Unbrick the Softbricked Oneplus 9RT. If you’re using a OnePlus 9RT 5G android phone or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. In the future this guide will help you to Downgrade your OnePlus 9RT, even you can use this guide to update your phone or to fix the soft-bricked Oneplus 9RT.
To fix all these issues you have to flash the OnePlus 9RT Fastboot ROM with the ADB and fast boot commands. In this tutorial, we will share the latest OnePlus 9RT 5G firmware flash file and guide you on how to install it on your device.
Sometimes most of us try to root or install custom ROM on our phone. So in this situation many times some users flashed the wrong file on the phone and flashed something wrong on the phone and the phone was stuck on boot loop or not able to boot the phone. At this time you have the one option only to fix all these problems you have to flash the OnePlus 9RT Fastboot ROM. Even you can use this guide to downgrade your update your OxygenOS Oneplus 9RT.
Below is the full guide to installing the OxygenOS fastboot ROM on the Oneplus 9RT phone, read all the instructions very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your phone.
Installing Fastboot ROM on OnePlus 9RT requires an unlock bootloader, which may void the warranty and will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the full backup of your phone.
Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
Table of Contents
Download OnePlus 9RT Fastboot ROM
Download the fastboot ROM on your PC and Unzip the folder on your desktop, you need all these files to flash the fastboot ROM>
Steps to Install OxygenOS Fastboot ROM on OnePlus 9RT 5G
Before starting the flashing process of your OnePlus 9RT 5G, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements first and install the required ADB fastboot drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus 9RT 5G models. Don’t try it on other oneplus phones.
- Make sure to download the latest Platform Tools Files on your Windows PC here
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
Flash Fastboot ROM on Oneplus 9RT
1. First unlock the bootloader of your phone. Check out this video on how to unlock bootloader of Oneplus 9RT.
2. Unzip the platform-tools folder on your desktop, the same file that you download from the above.
3. Now install the ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC so you can easily run the fast boot commands on your PC.
4. Now copy all the fastboot ROM files and save them in the Platform tool folder.
5. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys (or Power and Volume Up in some devices) together to boot your device to Fastboot Mode.
6. Now connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable and start the flashing process.
7. Go to the platform-tools folder where you saved all the fastboot ROM files and double-click on the install.bat file to start the process.
8. Now the flashing process will start on your phone and this will take 5 to 7 minutes to finish, wait till the device boot to the “Setup wizard” screen.
That’s it. These were the steps to flash the fastboot ROM on OnePlus 9RT. If you have any questions regarding this guide or facing some problems, then leave a comment below, and we will help you to fix them up.