Google released Android 10 for the Google Pixel phones and the Essential Phone and now the Oneplus 7 and Oneplus 7 Pro join the list of Android 10. Finally, the stable version of Oxygen OS 10 is now released for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. This is the stable version and all the bugs are fixed in Android 10 Oxygen OS 10. OnePlus has begun rolling out stable OxygenOS 10.0 based on Android 10 for the OnePlus 7 and the OnePlus 7 Pro. Many users already got the OTA update of the latest stable version, and if you are still waiting for the update, then you can find the direct download link of Android 10 Stable Oxygen OS 10 update.
The OTA comes as a hefty 2 GB package with September security patches. The new OS comes with new UI design, enhanced location permissions for privacy, new customization feature and lots more new features. you can check out all the new features of Oxygen OS 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro here. And below are the full changelogs of the new Oxygen OS 10 update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
This guide is only for the Oneplus 7 and Oneplus 7 Pro users and don’t use this method on any other Oneplus phone. Before updating your phone read all the instruction very carefully and do take the full backup of your phone.
Table of Contents
Changelog for OxygenOS 10.0 is as below
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
Screenshots of the Oxygen OS 10 Update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Download Oxygen OS 10 Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Here are the Oxygen OS 10 full firmware (ROM) zip files available for download. Download the zip file on your phone to install the Oxygen OS 10 Android 10 on OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
- Download Oxygen OS 10 Android 10 for OnePlus 7 Pro (direct link)
- Download Oxygen OS 10 Android 10 for OnePlus 7 (direct link)
How to install Oxygen OS 10 on OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
The installation process is simple, all you have to download the full firmware zip file from the above mention links and save the zip file on your phone. And follow the below mention steps to update your Oneplus 7 and Oneplus 7 Pro with latest Stable Oxygen OS 10.
- Download the latest Oxygen OS 10 full stock firmware zip from the download section.
- Now transfer the Oxygen OS 10 zip file to the internal storage of your phone. Place the zip file at the root meaning outside every folder.
- To install the zip file, go to Settings app > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- Now the Local Upgrade option will search for an upgrade Oxygen OS 10 zip file.
- Once you see an upgrade Oxygen OS 10 zip file, tap over it and hit the install option.
- Now the installation process wil start on your device and this will take some time to update your phone with latest Oxygen OS 10.
Once the update process is completed your phone will reboot. And the first boot will take some time.
So this way you can install Android 10 Oxygen OS 10 on your Oneplus 7 and Oneplus 7 pro. If you have any question regarding this guide or facing some problem, then leave the comment below, and we will help you to fix it up.