OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM is released now, and the new update came with lots of the new fixes and added 1080P 60FPS video recording. Yes the OTA update of OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM is live now, and the Oneplus 3 users will get this update on their phones. If you are the rooted user, then you can’t get this update on your phone, to get this update you need to flash the OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM Full Zip file on your phone with the help of TWRP recovery.
Non-rooted user will get this new update automatically on their phone, Go to the Setting > About phone and check for the system update. If you can’t see the update, then you can also follow the manual method to apply this new update on your phone. Below is the full guide which you can follow n your phone and update the same with this new OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.2.8.
OxygenOS 3.2.8 Features and Changelogs
- Added 1080P 60FPS video recording
- Added emergency calling for India (Triple press of power button to trigger)
- Optimization of Snapchat, fixed video calling and scrolling lags
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
Table of Contents
Download OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 3.2.7 to OxygenOS 3.2.8 – Download
- OxygenOS 3.2.8 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download – Mirror Link
How to Install OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM on OnePlus 3
Method 1. For Non-rooted OnePlus 3 Users
1. Enable the USB debugging mode on Oneplus 3 first.
2. Now download and Setup the ADB drivers on your Windows PC from here. And now you will see the ADB folder on your Windows PC C:/Drive. (C:/ADB).
3. Download the OxygenOS 3.2.8 OTA zip file (OxygenOS 3.2.7 to OxygenOS 3.2.8) for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where ADB installed.
4. Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. Check here how to boot your phone in recovery mode.
5. Once you are on the Stock Recovery of your phone. Choose Install from ADB Sideload.
6. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable and Ope the ADB folder that you created on Step 2 and press shift+right click and click on open command here.
7. Now check your connection by typing the below command
8. Now to start the flashing process enter the following command.
adb sideload File Name.zip
9. Now the flashing process will start on your phone, and this will take some time.
10. Once the process is completed, Reboot your phone.
Now your phone is running on the latest OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM.
Method 2. For Rooted OnePlus 3 Users
1. Download the OxygenOS 3.2.8 Full ROM zip file for Oneplus 3 phone and save the ZIP file on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Boot your phone in recovery mode. Once you are on the Recovery mode. Go to Wipe and Wipe cache and data.
3. Now go to the Main menu of TWRP recovery and Select Install. Locate the OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM File and Select to flash it.
4. Now the flashing process will start, and this takes some few minutes.
5. Once Completed. GO back and Reboot System.
That’s all this is the best way to Download OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
1 thought on “Install OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM on OnePlus 3”
Will it erase my data like my installed apps or anything else?
Comments are closed.