Oneplus 2 latest updates, OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 is finally released now. Recently Oneplus teams released the OnePlus 5 OxgenOS 4.5.5 update, and now they rolled out an update for OnePlus 2 users as well. It’s a good new for all the Oneplus 2 users who are waiting for the updates. The Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 read our full guide, and you can easily update your phone with this new official update. This new OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 will fix lots of issues like VoLTE reception issue that users have been complaining since December and lots of other Wifi issues.
Now the OxygenOS 3.5.9 update is rolling out over-the-air for the Oneplus 2 user. You can check this update on your phone settings, system updates. Or you can flash the update manually on your phone. Here is the full instruction which you can follow on your rooted oneplus 2 or non-rooted oneplus and install the OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 from below.
Table of Contents
Prerequisites to Update Oneplus 2 with OxygenOS 3.5.9
1. Make sure to take the full backup of your phone.
2. Install the ADB and Fastboot drivers for Oneplus 2. this will create an ADB folder on your C drive (C:/ADB)
3. Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged
Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2
- Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 Full ROM for OnePlus 2 – Download
- OxygenOS 3.5.8 to OxygenOS 3.5.9 OTA for OnePlus 2 – Coming Soon
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2
Method 1 – For not Rooted users With Stock Reocvery
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ on Your Oneplus 2 Phone.
2. Now setup the ADB and fastboot drivers here on your windows desktop. Now you will see the ADB folder on your windows PC C Drive (C:/ADB).
3. Now copy the OxygenOS 3.5.9 zip file in the ADB folder. And Rename the ZIP file to update.zip. You need to flash this file on your phone with ADB commnds.
4. Connect the Oneplus 2 to the PC with USB cable and open a command prompt or terminal on your PC. To do this open the ADB folder press shift + right click and click on open command here.
5. Reboot your OnePlus 2 device into stock recovery mode.
6. Now from the main screen of the recovery, tap on the first option that says “Install from ADB Sideload/USB”.
7. Flash the OxygenOS on OnePlus 2 by typing below command.
adb sideload update.zip
8. Now the update will start and this will take some time.
Method 2 – For Rooted User with TWRP recovery.
Make sure that you are running on the latest TWRP recovery. Check this guide how to install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 2.
1. Download the OxygenOS 3.5.9 Full ROM zip from above mention link and save the zip file on your internal phone memory.
2. Now Boot your phone into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down + Power Button”
3. Once you are on the TWRP screen. Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe and Select Cache and Dalvik cache. Swipe to Wipe.
4. Now go back on the home screen of TWRP and tap on the Install Option. Locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
5. Reboot to system.
Video Guide to Update Oneplus 2
Direct Link of Youtube Video
That’s it. Now the OxygenOS 3.5.9 is successfully installed on your Oneplus 2 Android phone. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – Oneplus