If you recently bought the new POCO X5 Pro Phone which comes with the new MIUI 14 India Android 12 Update and looking for a way to Root POCO X5 pro. Then You are at the right place here you will know how to root the phone by installing the magisk manager. The steps are easy enough that even a beginner can follow along. So let’s get started with our POCO X5 Pro ROOT Guide.
Once the phone is rooted you can install lots of Magisk modules, which help you to fully customize your phone, even you can replace the POCO Launcher of your phone with MIUI System Launcher. Rooting has so many benefits, check out some of the benefits of a Rooted Android phone here.
To Root any android phone, first you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone, If you are new to unlocking then here is a Youtube Video on How to Unlock Bootloader of POCO X5 Pro, do check this and follow all the steps before rooting your POCO X5 Pro.
To ROOT POCO X5 Pro requires an unlock bootloader, which will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the full back up of your phone.
Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
Advantages Of Rooting POCO X5 Pro
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Poco X5 Pro
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements, for this you can flash lots of magisk modules on your phone.
- You can Uninstall System Apps.
- You have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- And lots more, So many mods are available for the rooted phone.
Requirements to Root
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Original USB data cable to connect your phone to PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro using Magisk
First, you need a Boot.img file of your phone to patch with the Mafisk app on your phone. Download the Fastboot ROM for your Phone and Extract the folder to get the boot.img.
Once we get the Boot.img, We will patch this boot image file with the help of the Magisk application and then flash it on the phone to obtain root access.
1. Save the Boot.img of your ROM on your phone.
2. Now download and Install the Magisk App on your phone.
3. Open the Magisk App from the app drawer.
4. Tap on Install “Select and Patch a File.”
5. Navigate to the location where you copied boot.img file and select it to patch with the magisk app. See the screenshot below for reference.
6. Wait until Magisk patches the boot image file. The patched boot image (magisk_patched.img) file can be found in the “Downloads folder.”
7. Now save the Patchec boot img on your PC. Now you need a PC to Flash this file on your POCO X5 Pro.
8. Install the ADB drivers and Platform Tool from the Download Section. As Mention Above.
9. Now open the Platform Tools folder and Open Command Prompt window on the folder, by typing cmd on the address bar of the platform tool folder.
10. Now, reboot the bootloader menu. You can either do this by holding the power and volume down buttons while booting up, or by entering the following ADB command:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Once your phone in bootloader mode. You will now have to execute the following command in the CMD window to flash the patched init_boot.img.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_boot.img
10. Once the image is flashed, run the following command to reboot your phone.
11. Now the POCO X5 Pro is rooted. Enjoy Rooting !!
If you like our article then follow us on Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest Tech Releated News, Tips, and How-to Guides, follow Technobuzznet on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.