If you are the Redmi Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max and looking for a way to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro and Root Redmi Note 10 Pro Max? Here is the complete guide to root the new Redmi Note 10 Pro and Max. To root an Android phone, you have to unlock the bootloader of the phone, So do check out the guide on how to unlock the bootloader of the Redmi Note 10 Series. And after that, you need to install the custom TWRP recovery on your phone. Check out our Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max TWRP Guide here.
Once the custom recovery is installed on the phone, you can easily root your phone with the help of the Magisk Manager app. Here in this guide, we will show you the whole process to root your phone with the magisk manager zip file. Once the phone is rooted, you can do lots of things on your phone like install magisk modules, install the exposed framework, Install Dolby sound, and lots more. Check out some of the benefits of rooting android here.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max is a new series of phones which comes with some great specifications. The Redmi Note 10 Pro variant comes with a 6.67-inch display that supports a 120Hz refresh rate and is powered with Snapdragon 732G processor with 6GB & 8GB RAM options. This is great for any budget phone and you can even boost the performance of the phone by rooting the device. So let’s get started and start the rooting process on Redmi Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max
Table of Contents
How to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro & Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
Before starting the rooting process on your phone, do take the full backup of the phone and save it in some safe place. And yes read all the instructions very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your device. So, without wasting more time, we would like to get straight to the process.
Requirements to Root
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Orginal USB data cable to connect your phone with PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools.
- Unlock the bootloader on your phone by following this guide
- Install TWRP custom recovery on your phone
- Download Magisk Manager zip file here to get the root access and save the zip file on your phone internal memory.
Steps to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max
1. Download the latest version Magisk Root .zip file to your computer from the above mention links.
2. Now connect your phone to the PC and save the Magisk Zip file on your phone.
3. Boot your phone in TWRP mode, just press the Power and Volume Up buttons together. Your phone shall reboot into TWRP.
4. Once you are in the TWRP recovery. Tap on the “Install” Button and select Magisk zip file.
5. Now do the “Swipe to confirm flash” action.
6. Now the Magisk zip file will flash on your Redmi Note 10 pro.
7. Finally, choose “Reboot” then choose “System“.
8. Enjoy! Now your Redmi Note 10 pro and Max is rooted. You’ll notice a new app called Magisk Manager on your phone.
If you are facing some trouble with this guide then leave the comments below and