Today in this guide I’ll share the complete guide which help you to Root Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro with the help of the latest magisk manager. Recently Google Launched the New Google Pixel series and Piel 7 is the latest smartphone from the manufacturer. Most of the Pixel fans already bought this device and many of them already unlocked the bootloader of Google Pixel 7 & 7 Pro. Now they are waiting to root the Google Pixel 7 & 7 Pro. If you are one of them and want to get root access on your Piel 7 series, then you are at the right place. Below is the full tutorial which you can follow and root the Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro.
Rooting has so many benefits, once the phone is rooted you can make so many changes on your phone, and flash so many magisk module to optimize the performance of your Google Pixel 7 & 7 Pro.
To Root any pixel phone, first, you have to unlock the bootloader of the phone, check out our guide here on how to unlock the bootloader of pixel phones here. Once the bootloader is unlocked you can proceed with the rooting process. So read the below mention guide very carefully and read all the steps very carefully.
To ROOT Google Pixel 7 & 7 Pro requires an unlock bootloader, which will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the full back up of your phone.
Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
Table of Contents
Advantages Of Rooting Pixel 7 & 7 Pro ?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Pixel 7 & 7 Pro
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements, for this you can flash lots of magisk modules on your phone.
- You can Uninstall System Apps.
- You have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- And lots more, So many mods are available for the rooted phone.
Requirements to Root
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Original USB data cable to connect your phone to PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools.
- Unlock the bootloader on your phone by following this guide
Root Pixel 7 & 7 Pro
2. Make sure to download the same version that is currently installed on your device [refer to Settings > About Phone > Build Number].
3. Once downloaded, extract the zip folder on your PC. Then go to the Images folder and you should get the init_boot.img file. Copy it and then transfer it to your pixle internal storage.
4. Now download the Magisk apk from here and install the same on your phone.
5. Then launch it and tap on the Install button next to Magisk. After that, choose ‘Select and Patch a File’, and navigate to the stock init_boot.img file, and select it.
6. Once the img is patched, you can see the new patched img in under the Downloads folder on your device. You should transfer this file to the platform-tools folder on your PC and rename it to magisk_patched_boot.img
7. Now open the Platform Tools folder and Open Command Prompt window on the folder, by typing cmd on the address bar of the platform tool folder.
8. Now, reboot the bootloader menu. You can either do this by holding the power and volume down buttons while booting up, or by entering the following ADB command:
adb reboot bootloader
9. Once your phone in bootloader mode. You will now have to execute the following command in the CMD window to flash the patched init_boot.img.
fastboot flash init_boot magisk_patched_boot.img
10. Once the image is flashed, run the following command to reboot your phone.
11. Now the Google Pixel 7 & 7 Pro is rooted. Enjoy Rooting !!
Video Guide – [TUTORIAL] How to Root Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro
If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.