If you are the POCO F4 User and looking for a guide to Root your POCO F4 Phone, then you are at the right place. Here in this guide, you will get all the details to ROOT POCO F4. Once the phone is rooted you can make so many changes to your system and flash Magisk Modules on your phone. But remember one thing to root any phone first you have to unlock the bootloader of that phone, so check out our POCO F4 unlock bootloader guide here.
Rooting has so many benefits, once the phone is rooted you can make so many changes on your phone, and flash so many magisk module to optimize the performance of your POCO F4. So read all the steps very carefully and follow them one by one on your phone. Below is the full guide which will help you to POCO F4 5G smartphone easily.
To ROOT POCO F4 requires an unlock bootloader, which will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the full back up of your phone.
Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
Table of Contents
Advantages Of Rooting POCO F4 5G?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting POCO F4
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements, for this you can flash lots of magisk modules on your phone.
- You can Uninstall System Apps.
- You have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- And lots more, So many mods are available for the rooted phone.
Requirements to Root
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Original USB data cable to connect your phone to PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools.
- Unlock the bootloader on your phone by following this guide
- Install TWRP Recovery on POCO F4
Root POCO F4 5G
2. Download the Magisk Manager Zip file here. And Save the Zip file on your phone to start the rooting process.
3. Now time to boot your phone in recovery mode. To do this turn off the phone and hold the Volume up + Power button to boot your phone in custom TWRP recovery.
4. Once you are in the custom TWRP, Locate the magisk Zip file and install the same on your phone.
5. Once the magisk zip file is flashed, reboot the system.
Now your POCO F4 5G is rooted.
Video Guide to root POCO F4
That’s it, now the phone is rooted. We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and have successfully rooted your POCO F4 5G device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.