Here is the full guide to Root Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G, Here in this post you will find all the details about rooting and all the steps which you have to follow on your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G to get the Root Access with the help of magisk manager. The best part of this guide is that you don’t need a TWRP custom recovery to root your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus.
To ROOT any Android phone, first, you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone, without Unlock you can make any changes in the system. So unlock Bootloader required, Check out our full guide on how to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi phone here.
Rooting has so many benefits, once the phone is rooted you can make so many changes on your phone, and flash so many magisk module to optimize the performance of your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus. So read all the steps very carefully and follow them one by one on your phone. Below is the full guide which will help you to Root Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G smartphone easily.
Installing TWRP custom recovery on Redmi Note 10 Pro & Max requires an unlock bootloader, which may void the warranty and will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the full back up of your phone.
Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
Table of Contents
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means that you have full control on your phone, you can make any changes in your phone once the device is rooted. After rooting your phone, you can install magisk modules to customize your phone, improve the battery life of your phone with some mods, install a custom kernel, custom ROM, even you can uninstall so many systems apps from your phone.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Advantages Of Rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements, for this you can flash lots of magisk modules on your phone.
- You can Uninstall System Apps.
- You have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- And lots more, So many mods are available for the rooted phone.
Requirements to Root
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Orginal USB data cable to connect your phone with PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools.
- Unlock the bootloader on your phone by following this guide
Root Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G with Magisk
1. You first need to have an unlocked bootloader on your phone, so if that’s not done, follow our guide for the same.
2. Download the Magisk Patched image for your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G (India) Here (Note11ProPlus-Patched_IN_22.214.171.124.TBN.img). Save the Patched Image file on your Android Platform Tools. Make sure the ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this Open the platform-tool folder that you downloaded from the above. Now Open the command prompt window in this folder. To do so, hold the Shift key and right-click in an empty location inside the platform-tools folder and select Open PowerShell window here or Open the command prompt window.
Now in the command prompt window run the following command to boot your phone in fastboot mode.
adb reboot loader
Or you can boot it manually by holding the Volume Down + Power Button.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode.
4. Next, type the following command lines to patch the magisk boot image on your phone and hit Enter on the keyboard:
fastboot flash boot Note11ProPlus-Patched_IN_126.96.36.199.TBN.img
5. Now the patched image is flashed on your phone and your phone is rooted. Now run the following command to reboot your phone.
Video Guide to root Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus
That’s it, now the phone is rooted. We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and have successfully rooted your Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.