Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant is the new voice assistant on the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+. Now today in this guide we will show you how to Run Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Any Samsung Nougat Phones. Bixby Assistant is the new exclusive feature of Samsung Galaxy S8 devices, but now you can use the same on Any Samsung Phone which is running on the Android Nougat. All credit goes to the XDA member takerhbk who managed to get Bixby working on a Galaxy S7 device. To enable this feature on your Samsung phone all, you need to install the two apk file on your phone and you are done. You can Download Galaxy S8 Bixby APK file from below mention links, and with that, you can Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running Android Nougat.
The tutorial is tested on Galaxy S7 phone, but it works on almost all Samsung devices running Android Nougat. To get started read all the step below and follow all of them step by step on your phone to Download and Install Bixby Assistant on Any Samsung Nougat Phones.
Table of Contents
Download Bixby Assistant and Galaxy S8 Launcher
Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices
1. Open your phone Settings and go to Settings – > Security – >Device Administration section and enable unknown sources.
2. First Download Galaxy S8 Launcher from above mention link and install the same on your Samsun Phone.
3. One the S8 launcher is successfully installed, Now download Galaxy S8 Bixby apk from above link.
4. Now Install Galaxy S8 Bixby apk on your phone.
5. Once the app is installed, Go back to the home screen of your S8 Launcher.
6. Now from here Long press on the space go to Settings and activate Bixby.
Done! Reboot your device.