One of the simplest ways to make sure your PC runs as efficiently as possible is to defragment your hard disk, and Smart Defrag is a great way to do it. Smart Defrag 2 is such a FREE tool that provides extremely fast and efficient defragmentation to your hard drives intelligently for faster file loading and high disk performance. With “install it and forget it” feature, Smart Defrag 2 works automatically and quietly in the background on your PC, keeping your hard disk running at its top speed. This powerful, award-winning free defragmenter is 100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our RSS-feed and Follow us on Twitter for recent updates.
Read Also: 6 Tools for Windows Maintenance
Features of “Smart Defrag”:
Extremely Easy to Use:
· Install it and forget it. This powerful, free utility works continuously, automatically and quietly in the background on your PC. Its intuitive interface makes IObit Smart Defrag the ideal utility for complete computer dummies.
Exceptionally Efficient Defragmentation:
· IObit Smart Defrag has the world’s fastest defragmenting engine. It’s been specially designed for modern, large hard drives, so it eliminates long waiting times.
Optimize Your File System:
· IObit SmartDefrag doesn’t just use simple defragmentation. It also streamlines your file system, enabling your computer to run at top speed with the most stability.
Always-on to Work Automatically:
· IObit SmartDefrag works automatically and quietly in the background, so it continually and constantly keeps your computer fragment-free.
Data Safe and Reliability Guaranteed:
· Besides, unlike other “Automated” Defragmenters, Smart Defrag does NOT constantly perform analysis and defrag, which does damage your hard drive and shorten its life. Smart Defrag has a “Safe Intelligence” technology that can assure the health of your disk by deciding When and How to execute defragmentation.
1 thought on “Smart Defrag 2 Best Free Disk Defragmenter”
Does anybody know some free date calculator, which can exclude weekends and holidays from calculations ?
I’ve foun one, but it is commercial.
Comments are closed.