Are you facing No Network Problem on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 or any other Xaiomi phone? Yes, many users are facing this NO NETWORK ISSUE on their phone. This problem mostly comes when you are coming back from some custom ROM and flashed the MIUI rom on your phone at that time you will not see any signal on your phone, and it shows no network problem. Don’t worry here in this guide we will show you how to fix this issue withing a minute.
All you need a one file from your MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM. Yes the Same ROM that you are using on your phone in which you are facing this problem. Download the fastboot ROM of that ROM and save it on your Windows PC. From this ROM file you nee to flash one file on your phone, that we will show you later.
This guide will work on any Xiaomi phone which is running on the MIUI ROM. Before following the method do take the full backup of your phone. Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. Read all the steps carefully and follow all of them step by step on your phone.
HOW TO FIX NO NETWORK PROBLEM ON XIZOMI PHONES
1. First setup the ADB and fastboot files on your windows here. Now you will see the ADB folder on your Windows PC C Drive (C:/ADB).
2. Now visit this link and download the fastboot boat ROM of your phone. The same version which you are currently running on your phone.
3. Now extract the Fastboot ROM zip file and Make sure you go into the “image” folder and find “NON-HLOS.bin” file.
4. Copy that “NON-HLOS.bin” file and paste in the ADB folder that you created in Step 1.
5. Now from the ADB folder, hold the Shift button on your keyboard >> right-click >> then choose “Open command window from here”.
6. Switch off your phone and boot into fastboot mode. To do this press Volume Down (-) and Power button simultaneously.
7. Once your phone is the fastboot mode, connect the phone to the PC with USB cable.
8. Now enter the following command to check you connect in fastboot mode
9. Now execute the following command to fix the network problem on your Xiaomi phone
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
10. Finally reboot your phone by executing this command:
Video guide to Fix No Network Problem.
That’s all. You can now disconnect your phone from your computer. Now the problem is fixed, and you can see the signal on your Redmi Note or any other Xiaomi phone.