Official Redmi Note 7 Pro TWRP Recovery is now available. From this guide, you can Install Official TWRP On Redmi Note 7 Pro and download TWRP for Redmi Note 7 Pro. If you are the Redmi Note 7 Pro user and want to install the latest TWRP on your phone, then you are at the right place. Here we will show you the full method to install the TWRP custom recovery on the Xiaomi redmi Note 7 pro. To install the Custom Recovery on the phone, first, you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone. Check out our guide here how to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Before following this guide do take the full backup of your data. Read all the steps very carefully to Install Official TWRP On Redmi Note 7 Pro. Once the TWRP is installed you can install custom ROM on your phone and also ROOT the Redmi note 7 Pro with Magisk Manager. So let’s get started and install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Table of Contents
- 1 Install Official TWRP On Redmi Note 7 Pro
- 2 Download File To Flash TWRP on Redmi Note 7 Pro
Install Official TWRP On Redmi Note 7 Pro
Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
This guide is only for the Redmi Note 7 Pro users and not for the Note 7 users. Please do not flash it on Redmi Note 7 codename Lavender.
Download TWRP For Redmi Note 7 Pro
Download the latest Official TWRP for Redmi Note 7 Pro from the below mention link and save it on your windows desktop. You need this file to flash the TWRP on your phone.
Download TWRP For Redmi Note 7 Pro Here
Pre-Requirements to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro
1. Install the ADB and USB Driver on your Windows PC from here.
2. Enable USB debugging on your Android device. To do this go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the MIUI version 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
Now go back to settings -> Additional Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging. See the screenshot below.
3. Install Xiaomi USB drivers, tutorial: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers For Windows
Download File To Flash TWRP on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Download the ADB drivers here. Unzip the folder on your Windows C Drive. (C:\platform-tools). And you will see the PlatForm folder on your Windows C Drive.
- Download the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019 here.
- Download the Patched_fstab+vbmeta+thermal.zip here.
- Download Adb Installer here and run the setup file on your desktop.
HOW TO INSTALL OFFICIAL TWRP ON REDMI NOTE 7 PRO
1. Save the TWRP file on your platform tool folder. Make sure the adb drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your phone and Hold volume down + power on at the same time.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
4. Now open the command prompt window in the Platform ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
5. Next, it is required to wipe userdata. At this point, you’ll lose all your data. Issue this command to proceed:
fastboot format userdata
6. Now time to flash the TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7 pro. Run the following command.
fastboot flash recovery RECOVERYNAME.img
7. The TWRP is installed on your phone. Now hold Volume Up + Power button to boot your phone in TWRP mode.
8. Once you are on the TWRP, Choose “Wipe” and tap on the “Format Data” Button and Type yes.
9. Now move Patched_fstab-vbmeta-thermal and Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt on your phone with the followin commands.
adb push Patched_fstab-vbmeta-thermal.zip /sdcard/
adb push Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019.zip /sdcard/
10. Now in TWRP, go back to main menu then choose “Install“.
11. And install both zip file one by one. First install Patched_fstab-vbmeta-thermal.zip and after that Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019.zip.
12. Once done, choose “Reboot” then “System“.
Video : Install TWRP recovery On Redmi Note 7 Pro
Direct Link to YouTube Video
If you have any question about the guide or facing some problem during the process then leave the comments below, and we will help you to fix it up.
1 thought on “Install Official TWRP On Redmi Note 7 Pro”
sir redmi 4A m twrp install krna h uski koi video ho to send me line
Comments are closed.