OnePlus 6 is the latest Flagship phone form the OnePlus. And many Android users already bought this beat. And most of the users already rooted their Oneplus 6 to install Custom ROM and Enjoy some Magisk Modules or Xposed Modules. But rooting is a risky process and many users bricked their phone during rooting or installing some zip files. If you have ended bricking your device, don’t worry here is a working guide to Unbrick OnePlus 6 With latest OxygenOS ROM. With this Oneplus 6 Unbrick guide, you can easily fix your bricked Oneplus 6 and install the Latest OxygenOS ROM.
No Doubt Oneplus is the good phone and packed with some decent specs. But if you are into rooting or kernels then at some time you are worried what will happen if your phone is bricked. So this the guide for those users who want to know how to fix the Bricked Oneplus phone. The whole process is a little bit longer but not so hard. All you need some files and a Windows PC to install the latest OxygenOS on your dead Oneplus 6.
If you have tried any of the things like rooting, custom ROMS, kernel and TWRP recovery and have ended up with a bricked OnePlus 6, do not worry, this guide will help you to easily unbrick OnePlus 6.
Table of Contents
OnePlus 6 Unbrick Guide
bricked Oneplus 6 mean, no fastboot and no recovery on the phone. Completely dead phone and none of the hardware button are working on the phone and no display. There are two types of brick, soft brick, and HardBrick. In soft brick, the phone will end up in a boot loop and won’t enter the system. In Softbrick fastboot and recovery are working fine. And you can easily fix that problem by re-installing the OxygenOS on the phone.
HardBrick is worse, you are not able to boot your phone in fastboot mode or recovery mode, the phone is completely useless. So today in this guide we will show you how to fix the hard Bricked Oneplus 6 phone. The guide pretty same as the Oneplus 5 Unbrick and Oneplus 3 unbrick guide.
Download Files to Unbrick OnePlus 6
- Official OnePlus 6 Unbrick Tool [MsmDownloadTool V4.0]: Download
- Qualcomm Drivers: Download
- ADB and Fastboot: Download and Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Download OnePlus 6 USB drivers
How to Unbrick OnePlus 6
1. First, download all the above mentioned file on your windows desktop. And follow the below mention instruction one by one.
2. Now you have to disable the Driver Signature Enforcement on Your Windows PC. To do so follow the below mention steps:-
To do this, You need to restart your PC, but this time, you have to hold the shift key while you click Restart. Once your computer has rebooted you will be able to choose the Troubleshoot option. Then select Advanced Options > Startup Settings > and then click on Restart.
Now PC will restart and Now you will see a list of startup settings that you can change. Select option 7 ‘Disable Driver Signature Enforcement’. Use the appropriate key as mentioned on that screen. Let PC restart after that.
3. After that hold the power button of your Oneplus 6 for 40 seconds. Make sure that phone is fully charged.
4. Now connect your OnePlus 6 to the PC with USB cable and open the device manager on your desktop. To run the Device Manager on your PC. Press Windows Button + R and now type devmgmt.msc and hit ok. See the Screenshot below:-
5. Now in the device manager search for your phone with the name of [Unknown Device,QHUSB_BULK]
6. Now right click on it, and select ‘update driver’. Select ‘browse’ button and go to and choose the folder where you extracted Oneplus 6 Qualcomm drivers file’s download section. Update its driver using the Qualcomm driver provided (for 32bit windows, select x86 folder; for 64bit windows, select x64 folder).
7. After installing the above driver, the device will be shown as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
8. Extract the downloaded OnePlus 6 Unbrick Tool file and open the Oneplus 6 Unbrick tool folder and run the file MsmDownloadTool. Right click on it and select ‘Run as administrator‘.
9. If your device is properly connected, you will see the device listed as in the below picture:
10. Now tap on the START button from the Top right corner. (if it gives you some error (like sahara or something else), unplug, power on, power off and the plug it again, now it should be fine.)
8. You should see the programs start writing different files to the phone. Once completed, Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Now your phone will reboot and run on the OxygenOS. This the easy way to fix the Unbrick OnePlus 6. If you have any question in your mind then leave the comment below. We will help you to fix it up.
1 thought on “Unbrick OnePlus 6 With latest OxygenOS ROM [SOLVED]”
The Windows screen with 1.) Enable Debugging –
Is that what you would use to enable debugging mode on a bricked phone with Debugging Mode disabled (in order to begin the re flashing process)?
Comments are closed.