Unlock Verizon Pixel bootloader or unlock bootloader on Verizon Pixel? Yes, now it is possible to unlock the bootloader of Verizon Pixel and Pixel XL. All credit goes to the developer dePixel8 who released a new tool to unlock the bootloader on Verizon Google pixel devices. You can download dePixel8 unlock script from here and unlock the bootloader of Verizon Pixel phones. As you know that bootloader is the first thing that runs on any Android phone, If the bootloader is locked then you can’t install the custom Recovery or root the phone.
Now Verizon Pixel user can easily unlock the bootloader of their phone with thus new unlock script and enjoy the custom RON and root access on their phones. Here n this guide we will show you how to use this dePixel8 Unlock Bootloader Script to Unlock Verizon Pixel bootloader.
Warning: All data on your phone will be wiped/deleted when you unlock the bootloader. Make sure you do take the full backup of your phone before unlocking the bootloader. Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process.
Unlock Bootloader on Verizon Pixel
1. Download dePixel8 unlock script from here and save it on your desktop in a folder.
2. To run the tool you need an ADB and Fastboot files. Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC from here.
3. Now go to your phone and Enable Developer options and USB debugging on your phone.
4. Now connect your Google Pixel phone to the PC with USB cable.
5. Now open the dePixel8 unlock script folder on your desktop and open a command window inside the folder. To do that, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space in the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
6. Once the command prompt window will open on your desktop. Run the following commands one by one.
adb push dePixel8 /data/local/tmp
adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/dePixel8
adb shell /data/local/tmp/dePixel8
7. Now Wait for the phone to reboot to the bootloader. If it is not rebooting, you can try to run various apps until it does, or you may have to reboot and start over again from Step 4.
8. Once phone is in bootloader mode, run the following command to unlock the bootloader:
fastboot oem unlock
9. Now this will open up the unlock prompt and warning on the screen. You can now unlock. Press Volume Up button to highlight Yes and press Power button to select it. If you get an error, about unlocking not being allowed, start all over.
10. Now you can reboot your device. Press Power button to reboot OR issue the following command:
Voila ! Enjoy unlocked bootloader on your Verizon Pixel and Pixel XL. If you have any queries or question, then leave the comments below.