Latest Android Nougat Firmware is now released for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Android phones. The new update is based on the Android 7.0 Nougat and comes me lots new features and bug fixes. The new leaked update in beta but very soon the stable version will be released. If you want to flash stock Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge then you are in the right place, here in this tutorial, we will show you how you can flash this new Android Nougat Firmware on your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge with the help of ODIN flash tool.
Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge packed with some new features and improvement which you can enjoy your phone. From the bellow mention links, you can download the latest firmware on your PC and the ODIN flash tool to update your phone with this new Android 7 update. All you have to download these files to your PC and manually update your update Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge to Android 7.0 Nougat manually.
Table of Contents
Download Android nougat Zip File for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Download ODIN Tool
- Download Galaxy S7 Android Nougat Firmware
- Download Galaxy S7 Edge Android Nougat Firmware
This update is only for the Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F/FD) and S7 Edge (SM-G935F/FD) only. Don’t use this method on any other Samsung Models. Take a complete backup of your phone and read all the instruction very carefully.
Update Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge to Android Nougat Manually
1. First Enable the USB debugging mode and OEM unlock on your Samsung phone.
2. Download both the files (ODIN and Firmware) on your PC and save on your desktop.
3. Unzip the ODIN folder on your desktop and RUN the ODIN file on your PC.
4. Now boot your Samsung phone in download mode. To do this, first switch Off your phone and ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
5. Once your phone in download mode, connect it to the PC with the USB cable.
6. Now on ODIN screen you will see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device is successfully connected to the ODIN tool.
7. Now from the ODIN screen, Click on the AP/PDA tab and select the firmware file .tar or .md5 file that you downloaded above. (Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“)
8. Now click ‘Start‘ button and the flashing process will start on your phone, and this will take some time. When you see the ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. That means the firmware is successfully flashed.
That’s It. Now your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is running on the Android 7 Nougat. If you have any questions, then comment below.