Recently we shared two articles about Windows 8 Keyboard Shortcuts and Download Windows 8 ISO 64 & 32 Bit. Today here we shared a new post about how you can tweak your Windows 8 Metro UI with freeware app Metro UI Tweaker.
Its very easy to use this app, just download and run the app, no need to install. With the help of Windows 8 Metro UI Tweaker you can change disable or enable metro UI option, add shutdown or restart to start menu and Add any Application/File to the Metro UI Start Menu Screen.
Here are some of the best Features of Windows 8 Metro UI Tweaker:-
1. Disable Metro Start Menu: Disables only Metro Start Menu Screen: This function requires editing a System File. It does not remove the file.
2. Disable Metro Ribbon: Disables only the Metro Ribbon UI: This function I discovered myself. It requires Taking Ownership of a System File. It does not remove this file.
3. Disable Metro Start Menu and Ribbon: Disables the Metro Start Menu UI, Ribbon UI, Metro Task Manager UI and the Lock Screen.
4. Enable Metro Start Menu and Ribbon: Re-enables all available Metro UI options.
5. Add Power Options to the Metro Start Menu Screen: Logoff, Switch User, Lock, Sleep, Restart and Shutdown
6. Add any Application/File to the Metro UI Start Menu Screen: Some Applications/Files may not be available to you to add to the Metro Start Menu Screen. This program allows you to add those Applications/Files which would otherwise be unavailable.
Metro UI Tweaker is available for both Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit.
1 thought on “Windows 8 Metro UI Tweaker”
Comments are closed.