If you are the big fan of the Xposed Framework and using the phone running on the latest version of Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 then here is good news for you. Now Official Xposed Framework for Android Oreo is available for the download. These many developers are working on the Android OREO custom ROM, and most of these rom come with lost of customizing features and improvements. But you don’t want to install the custom ROM on your phone and want to tweak the official OREO ROM on your phone; then you need to install the latest Xposed Framework for Android Oreo. After installing the Xposed Framework on your Android Oreo 8.0 or 8.1 phone, you can easily customize your phone and add lots more tweak to your phone. But for that, you need to root your phone with the help of TWRP recovery or Magisk Root Manager.
All credit goes to the XDA member rovo89 for releasing the Official Xposed Framework for Android Oreo devices. The developer tested the same on his Google pixel phone, and it works like a charm. Xposed Framework and its modules bring various tweaking to your phone. You can completely change the looks of your p[hone, improve the battery performance, remove ads from your phone, and lots more things.
To install the Xposed Framework on your phone all you have to root your phone first, and after that, you have to install two files on your phone and you are done. Here in this guide, you will find all the download links to the Xposed Framework and tutorial to install the same on your phone. But before that do take the full backup of your phone and follow all the steps very carefully on your phone. So let’s get started and Download Xposed Framework for Android Oreo phones.
Download Xposed Framework for Android Oreo
Below you can find the download of Xposed Framework for Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1 devices. Save all the files on your desktop one by one and follow the below mention instruction to install the Xposed framework on your phone.
- Xposed Installer v3.1.4 apk – Download
- Xposed Framework zip for Android 8.0 Oreo SDK 26 – Download
- Xposed Framework for Android 8.1 Oreo SDK 27 – Download
How to Install Xposed v90 for Oreo Android 8.0/8.1
Read – Detailed guide here how to install Xposed for Android. The installation procedure is same and you can use the same on your phone.
1. First, enable ‘Unknown Sources‘ option on your phone. You find it here Settings –> Security –> Unknown sources.
2. In the Download section, you will find three different files for Xposed Framework. To check your CPU architecture install the app called ‘Hardware Info‘ from play store, open it and click on the processor. And find which architecture is your phone like Arm64, ARM or x86.
3. Download the suitable Xposed framework v90 zip and Xposed installer for your device and save the files on your phones internal memory.
4. Now boot your phone in recovery mode. Read here how to boot your phone into recovery mode.
5. Once you are in the recovery mode. Click ‘Install‘ and select the zip file you downloaded from above.
6. Once installation completes, you can wipe the Dalvik cache or simply choose reboot to system option.
7. Once your phone is booted up. Open the file manager on your phone and install Xposed Installer v3.1.4 apk.
8. Reboot device when prompted.
THat it. Now you install the official version of Xposed Framework on your Android OREO phone.
Via – XDA